Subject: M#???
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:54:24 +0545 (+0545)

Greetings,

        There has been a lot of chat lately of what the next M should look
like, what features it should have (an M wish list that varies for each
user), and should the M6 be continued if a new M comes out.  Are there any
good rumours (I always enjoy a good rumour) coming out of Leica these days
that would suggest another body is on it's way or are they concentrating on
lenses and R's?

Ian Stanley
Kathmandu, Nepal

PS - I am feeling a little vulnerable posting this message as I do not have
spell check with this e-mail software.