Subject: Re:Thoughts from a user
From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 24 Feb 97 06:23:27 EST

< For years, I have been waiting for a
<M-body with an automatic exposure system like the Minolta CLE. And why is
<Leica so unwilling to produce the M6J in larger numbers at the same price
<as the M6?

Me too

<The answer is obvious: The collectors market is more interesting than the
<users.

On the long term, I don't think so.

<I also wonder why Leica are so fond of the red logo on their cameras? .....I
dislike the logo, as it makes it easy to identify me as a person
<waiting to be robbed. So, I have always put a black tape on the logo.

Me too, I hate the red logo on M cameras.

<The R-users have many different cameras to choose from (R6 R7 R8). It would
<not be such a big deal for Leica to provide the M-users with an affordable
<(black) M6J or an automatic exposure M-body.

Yes, yes !!

Whe will see...

Lucien