Subject: condensation in viewfinder window
From: "Nicolas Levinton" <nicolev@jet.es>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:06:41 +0100

Dear friends:

I have been in really tough conditions of heat and humidity in the =
Brazilian jungle with my M6. She performed superbly.=20
However, 2 months have passed since that trip and I have noticed =
something like condensation of humidity in the viewfinder window (in the =
inner part of the glass on the front part of the viewfinder). It=B4s =
almost unnoticeable unless you turn the camera the lens facing a bright =
light, and looking at the front side. It doesn=B4t disturb me at all =
when viewing through the eyepiece.

Does anybody know if this could turn into a problem, apart from a little =
of esthetical disturbance? Will it eventually dissapear or get worst? =
Should it be fixed and if so, is it a serious fix?

	As always, my most sincere thanks to you all.

		Nicolas Levinton. Madrid. SPAIN
		nicolev@jet.es