Subject: Re: Doubt on state of my used M6
From: "Nicolas Levinton" <nicolev@jet.es>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:58:08 +0100

> 	Well, to paraphrase the late Deng Xiaoping: It doesn't matter if the
> camera has white glue or black glue. So long as it takes pictures, =
it's a
> good camera.
>=20
> 	(I can hear the groans from here; I'm gone. Sorry...)
>=20
> Chuck Albertson
> Seattle, Wash.

I totally agree with you, but when you buy a mint second-hand item(an M6 =
in this case), the dealer telling you that it has never gone through any =
repair and that the first user seldom used, if you see this, and you =
have the slightest suspect that MAYBE he lied to you, even if the item =
works O.K, you worry a little bit. This would happen to anybody in my =
situation I guess.

Hopefully, by the answers there=B4s nothing to worry about.

Thanks to all.
	=09
		Nicolas Levinton. Madrid. SPAIN
		nicolev@jet.es