Subject: Re: APOLOGY : Elmarit 40 mm 2,8
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:34:50 -0800

Lucien,
I do not in any way question your response, I am curious in how you got
your hands on a 40 Elmarit to determine your response.  In the rarefied
number of the 40 MM Elmarit that were made, how did you find one of these
lenses to make the measurements ( eyeball or otherwise) to compare the 2
lenses?

Thank You
Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net