Subject: LUG Website
From: photology@juno.com (Thomas P Myro)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:29:00 EST

Good Day!

We could certainly construct a "HOMEPAGE"--yeesh-I hate that term, for
the LUG to exhibit photos and other info about the LUG.  There are
probably quite a few among us who are able to do this.

If we want to do this in periodical form-- an edition basis, like the AGF
homepage, we could do it for free.

 If we want to do this in some sort of "VIRTUAL GALLERY" format, we would
need much more space, and it would cost us some money.

 If we want to spend money, we could also index the contents of the
digests, and make them available for downloading, like the Nikon list
does, a much easier "format" for obtaining them.

I have the time, but not the financial resources to support these last
two options.  I am working on another Photo-related website at present.

I'll volunteer the time, if you like, so we can at least do the first
option.

Please let me know your ideas on this, as, it would have to be a "LUGroup
effort" if it is to represent the group, and its works.

Sincerely,

Thomas P. Myro
Photology@juno.com