Subject: Re: 40 years on
From: MBell@mail.utexas.edu (Michael Bell)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:12:17 -0600 (CST)

>My father has also given me his Kodak 8mm
>movie camera -- I have one roll of film left but, alas, the format is dead,
>so, I guess THAT sixty-year-old now becomes a museum piece.

I have some Super 8 cartridges here at work.  They are Ektachrome 160 type
A.  They are dated 2/1982 but have been kept in a refridgerator.  Would
they be of any use to you?

Also, I think the University Co-op here sells 8mm film.  I think some of
the film students still use it.  If you tell me what you need, I will see
if they have it.

regards

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu