Subject: Re: stealth bags
From: MBell@mail.utexas.edu (Michael Bell)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:46:18 -0600 (CST)

>bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes) wrote:
>> I figure the uglier the bag the less conspicuous it is.  I've taken to
>> drawing flowers and such on the tan canvas parts of my camera bag just
>> to make it less attractive.

At the Shutterbug web site they have a page called 80 photo tips.  This is
one of them.  It's not too macho though.  ;-)

- -----

To avoid camera bag theft, stow your gear in a diaper bag.
They have compartments for bottles that can be used for lenses.
There are other small compartments, too. The bags come in many
sizes, often are padded and some are insulated. I promise nobody
will steal it!
Cheryl Koenig Morgan
Homestead, FL

- -----