Subject: Re: re: Leica CL (frames)
From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 27 Feb 97 09:39:49 EST

"Peter Jon White"wrote

<I've never used a CL but I understand it doesn't have viewfinder
<frames for the 50mm or 35mm lenses. A 40mm lens was made for the
<camera and there is a 40mm frame in the viewfinder.

The CL finder incorporates 40, 50 and 90 mmm bright line frames.
And the full viewfinder show the field of the 35 mm.
If you intend to buy that camera, try to find the instruction guide, because
there are several restrictions regarding lenses.

Regards,

Lucien