Subject: Re: Which M camera?
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 97 08:26:57 PST

     Hi Tony,

       Personally my choice is the M3.  I currently own M2, M3, M4, M4-P
     and M6 and have had M5 and M4-2.  I regularly use the M3 with 90 or
     135 because of its viewfinder.
       Last weekend downtown in San Francisco around 7 o'clock in the
     evening, I was shooting Chinese New Year Parade with M4-P and 135
     Tele-Elmar.  I was the only photographer without a flash.  They had
     several big lighting systems and I had no problem at all shooting
     without a flash.  I used f4 and 1/30 second.  That is one of the
     strongest point of using Leica.  Here comes one problem.  With 135
     lens, it was a little difficult to frame because it was a little too
     small.  I wished I had brought the M3, was testing the M4-P.
       Yes, the M3 does not have a frame for 35 but still can be used with
     its outer frame as 35 because it is pretty much the same as 35 frame.
     Arguably in my book, the M3 is the best M body ever built.

     Regards,

     David
     seungmin@luxcom.com