Subject: Re: Books
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:53:25 +0545 (+0545)

At 04:38 PM 27/02/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I can not obtain "Leica M: The Advanced School" (Osterloh) and "A Leica M
>Compendium" (Eastlands) from my local library.  Can someone please give me
>the name of a Canadian bookstore or camera shop where I can obtain these?
>-GH

GH

        One book store that I have had good luck with over the past few
years is Proof Positive in Edmonton.  They carry a good selection of books
and materials for writers, photographers and artists and what they don't
have in stock they always seem to find for you.  I always fax them an order
ahead of time when I am coming into the country and they have never let me
down.  Here's how to contact them:

Proof Positive
Box 1330
194-3803 Calgary Trail
Edmonton, Alberta
T6J 5M8

Phone: 1-800-361-2349
Fax: 403-434-2888

        The person I deal with there is Melanie - if you contact them say
hello for me.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal