Subject: Re: Re[5]: Which M camera?-winder
From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Mar 97 11:33:31 EST

Paul Schliesser wrote:

<Do any of you out there use an M-series camera with a winder? I have the
<first type of M4-2 winder, which I bought used for $79 (so you can
< how ugly it is). I only use it for studio work with a Visoflex,
<for which it is very handy. Since they made the cameras winder-ready, I'm
<curious how many of them are actually used that way.

A guy from Leica told me, during the Photokina, that they stop selling the
M-winder because of the bankruptcy of the supplier. And also that Leica don't
plan to bring it back because the sale of it has been to low.

Lucien