Subject: Re: Super Angulon 3.4 21mm
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 13:10:06 -0500

I haven't had the opportunity to compare the Super-Anguon with the Elmarit,
but if I ever broke my Super-Angulon I would buy another one. My results,
like yours, are so sharp they can cut you!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>