Subject: Leica prices down?
From: Grant Wilinski <wilinski@email.njin.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 97 12:14:39 EST

This past weekend I attend my first camera show since last spring.  There was a lot of talk about Leica becoming soft, principly because of the lack of a strongJapanese market. I did notice many more M3 cameras than I have seen in quite    some time offered at competitive prices, however, most were not in collector conditon (i.e., mint-).																		Would appreciate any shared thoughts on the above.														Grant