Subject: Re: Lean M3 Question
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 21:29:00 -0700 (MST)

>The conversion point from DS to SS was 919251 in 1958.
>
>Marc

Far be it from me to challenge MJS on a factoidal chunk of information such
as this, but my copy of "Leica Pocket Book" by Hove, 6th edition, reprinted
in January 1996, lists the conversion number as 915251 in 1958. Marc, what
is the source of your number? If I was incorrect it was in my repeating a
possible typo. Say it ain't so, Joe!

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO