Subject: Re: Cartier-Bresson's latest Contax
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 97 02:45:30 -0800

There are a lot of legends and mystery around Cartier-Bresson. Let's not
forget that in the 50's and the 60's he mostly worked with an M3 and a 50mm
lens. Occasionally he used a 35 mm, and a 90 mm for landscapes.

One of my camera dealers, who is also one of HCB's dealers, told me a couple
of years ago that the last camera HCB bought from him, was a Contax T2. (Why
complicate life with old cameras, lenses and adaptors). The man is old, and
he has not been shooting much the last 25 years. He has been drawing most of
the time...

Oddmund - Chinon, France
Words are all we have.
      --Samuel Beckett