Subject: Re:CL and 28mm Rokkor
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 14:57:04 -0700

>Finally the real question to the group - ( god when was he going to get
>to his point!)  If you bolt a 28 mm to the CL which frame line will it
>bring up? the 40 mm or the 50?  Also would the complete field of the
>finder approximate a real 28 mm line or is under / over?  I have a
>Minolta 28 mm that I would like to use on the Lecia CL but need to know
>what CL users have experienced.  Now I will go peacefully
>
>Ernie Nitka

Ernie,

I just put my 28mm Rokkor on a CL and it kicks up the 40/50mm frame lines.
Furthermore, when comparing it to the 28mm field of view with an M6, the
whole CL viewfinder does show a field equivalent to that which is seen in
the M6; however, I did have to move my eye around quite a bit to see it.

Henry