Subject: WARNING! All Fine Pen owners write death threats!
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 23:05:31 +0000

> Get some passion. Get some understanding. Trip the shutter. Squeeze the
> trigger. Open your eyes. Open your mind. Open your heart.
>
> Jim

My dear Mr. Brick,

Please calm down. Stop shouting. It was only a joke.

I don't lead a dull life. I do have a dry sense of humor. I'm sorry
you didn't think it was funny.

I'll give you a little hint. The tip off should have been
"influenzacough".

Next time I'll remember to put a little :<) after my jokes.

And by the way, I keep my Fine Pens in a Fine Pocket Protector.

Thank you very much. :<)

Peter Jon White