Subject: Re: Guns and roses and leica.
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 22:40:24 -0700

>> Guys we are here for a short time, we generally learn and enjoy the
comments one from the other, so how about we hand a rose to each other and
put the verbal heat to rest and get back to telling Leica war stories!
Please. Thank you.<<

> ted grant
> Victoria, Canada

Ted I will listen too.  He is one of the few here I have great respect for
(along with the "Bad Man From Boulder")simply because he has his head
screwed on straight.  He's been there and done that and that is something I
respect.

I will be silent (for the time being) on firearms.  This is a Leica Users
Group and so it should be.

don