Subject: Leica in the IRC
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 08:53:53 -0500

Has anyone in the group tried using the IRC chat channels on the Internet?
We could start a Leica chat group and talk live, as a group.  Assuming that
one doesn't already exist, we could call it simply #leica, and sign on using
one of the undernet servers.  Maybe we could prearrange a time in a agreed
upon time zone that we could log on.

In fact, I will log on to #leica using us.undernet.org this evening at 8:00
p.m. EST.  Lets see what happens.

Dan C.