Subject: You guys need to switch to decaf!!
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 09:05:18 -0700 (MST)

I just logged on to find a slew of these gun posts. Very funny when read in
one sitting. I especially liked the idea that I be portrayed by Clint
Eastwood. Very cool. But, do I get to sleep with Meryl Streep?

Speaking of off topic topics, is there anything more fine in life than good
coffee and good bread? I don't think so.

That was my non-sequeter (sp) of the day.

I've spent this, my second weekend, completely media-blacked-out. I've shot
some film with Bill Welch's Summilux (thank you Bill), painted the interior
of my darkroom black, and learned fascinating details about my wife that I
may have never taken the time to know should I have been glued to the tube.

My point - I'm not sure there is one.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO