Subject: RE: Ben must be carzy!!!!
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:41:50 -0800

Well prejudice has finally reared it's ugly head on this group.  Imagine
my discuss with all the negative comments about Blacks making a darkroom
depressing to the other workers.  Ted even went so far as to say that
"White is beautiful", is that to imply that black is not.  Ted even
blamed his self inflicted injuries, on Blacks in the darkroom.  Making
the statment that blacks "degrade the quality of your work" is
inexcusable.  Maybe some of this talk is because of the middle calss
snobbery customarily associated with Leicas, Mont Blanc pens, and foreign
cars.  This thinly veiled excuse to place more blame for societies ills
on the black populace has to stop.  This type of thing is carried on
everywhere, I.E. why are black olives always in cans but, green olives in
jars.  IF the birds are black they are Pigeons but, if they are white
they are Doves.  This has to stop.  :)

The Black Militant formerly Known as John

P.S. just in case somebody missed it "THIS IS A JOKE"