Subject: Re R to M adapters
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 23:15:30 -0500

The adapter model number is 22228 and they can be found for around $400
US.  They were originally made to mount R lenses on the Leicina.

	Here is a quetion that I have been trying to find an answer to, what
other adpaters were made that would allow one to mount non-leica optics
on m series camera.

	 I currently use a canon A adapter (Fd to ltm) and a screw to bayonet
adapter so that i can use my 19mm Canon lens on the CL.  anybody else
have any unique hybrids they want to tell us about.

TIA
John