Subject: Re: Another night on the IRC!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 15:42:48 -0500

At 12:35 AM 13-03-97 +0800, Tony wrote:

>Dan,
>
>I tried to logon to my irc server but couldn't find #Leica group.  I guess
>they were not linked.  Please tell me your server address so I can join with
>you guys next time.
>
>PS I just bought an used M3 + 90f2.8 (Canada) and would love to share my
>experience with you guys.

Three were six of us at one point last night, until the plug was pulled on
all of us except me, leaving me all alone in the universe ;-).  The main
server that we are using at present is undernet.org.  Any server with that
as the extension should work.   You may have to try a few before you are
successfull.  It seems that all of us were using one based out of Norway
last night. I will try to be on again this evening between 8 and 9 p.m. EST,
or maybe even later if things get lively.

A main line went down in the Montreal area last night, affecting local web
access for several ISPs.  It seems a strange coincidence that all 5 of the
other participants in #leica should have been disconnected at about the same
time.  Weird!

Dan C.