Subject: Let's Lighten Up!
From: Don Bledsoe <boise@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 00:08:18 -0500

From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)

>> Besides, maybe he's just nostalgic that he can't rape and pillage anymore.
Feel his pain.<<

>>Let's believe in and practice freedom of speech. Let's share our experience
and our wisdom and our ignorance and our humor. Let's follow tangents as
and whenever we wish. Let's share our love for what brought us here in the
first place. And...Let's use the DELETE key.<<

Robert:

I sure do like your style and your words.  You have said what I feel so much
better than I ever could have.  I'm glad you're here.

Regards, Don