Subject: M6 pricing
From: Don Bledsoe <boise@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:54:03 -0500

Danny,

>>Camera world of Oregon is selling new Passported M6's for $1899.<<

Two weeks ago they were selling them for $1799. (I know because I bought
one).  They must have bumped the price.  You might try asking them why
someone you know (me) was able to buy an M6 from them for $1799. on March 12
and now they want a hundred dollars more?

>>Also, there's been some 'special' M6's selling for the same price (sans
rebate) as regular M6's called the 'Partner Aktion Deutsch'. Has anyone seen
these for less than $2400?<<

Not familiar with this one.

Regards,
Bos