Subject: Re: Cruising for snaps
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Mar 97 02:27:37 EST

<<<When I got back I checked my e-mail - 40 some messages all from the LUG and
not many of them happy.  How sad!>>>>

G'day Ian,

Well it seems I'm now a "dont get its"  with a fake name according to one of our
wonderful LUG members:

<<<<Just Don't Get Its like Ted Grant (a fake name,  if I ever heard
one...)>>>>>>
oh well fools will be fools, fear them not! ;)

Hey it's been happy times and I'm not sure what I said or did to deserve this
eloquent moniker, but I await a reply from the gentleman who posted it to
someone else behind my back.  It would appear he didn't have the courtesy to
make a reasonable comment directly to me.

How sad that we have this type of person in with such a fine and upstanding
group of Leica Users who speak so kindly of one another like a bunch of cats in
a whore house!. :)

Sounds like you had a great shoot I wish I was there.  All I have to do is
convince my wife to fly a little farther than Japan and I might be able to make
your part of town. I just got my flying brownie points and have 150,000
aeropoints, so there's lots to fly anywhere I want,  a couple of times.:)

I bet that Velvia will just pop from the description of the scene.  However my
favourite location would be the small village in B&W.:)

Talk later,

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant