Subject: POLARISING WITH LEICA-M LENSES ??
From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Mar 97 09:30:02 EST

Dear Luggers,

In the past, I was using the Leitz "swing-out, slip-on " polarising filter on my
E39 M-lenses.
Now that I'm owning a 35mm and a 90mm with a filter size of 46mmm, I'm using the
Cokin support with the circular polarising filter, plus 46mmm adapter.

This is much less convenient, especially when I'm changing the lense. But
results are excellent.

Did one of you know an easier way to do it ?

Leica Solms, are you listening ??

My ideal travel equipment would be:

Leica R
24mm or 28mm