Subject: Los Famosos
From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:53:16 -0500

We're all pretty much up on HCB, the acknowledged patron saint of
Leicaphiles, but what does anybody on the group know about Leica-use by
other justifiably reknowned light-workers? There's a famous series of pix
by Adams at Canyon de Chelly (1937?) with a Leica (anybody know what it
was?) involving Georgia O'Keefe and party, but what do we know about Edward
Weston and Paul Strand and others and the "tiny camera"?

(And aren't we all excited that Madonna may be portraying Tina Modotti
soon? Robert Duvall could be Weston. Who would play Adams? Stieglitz? The
first LUGer to suggest Streep for O'Keefe gets the D-Max Raspberry Award!)

Robert