Subject: Re: A Puzzlement!!!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 09:30:56 -0500 (EST)

Robert:  I've done this often.  My Leica equipment (3 M cameras, 5 lenses)
fit into my Bumblebee bag which counts as a "purse".  My carry-on is a
rolling Samsonite suitcase full of film packed in Rubbermaid containers and
a tripod.  I can usually get my clothes and everything else in one checked
bag.  I never check any of my photography equipment or anything else that
can't be replaced.  I wear my heaviest boots and a photo vest full of all my
small gadgets.  When in doubt leave clothes at home and carry more film!
Have fun.  Tina

At 08:36 PM 3/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Here's an exercise in strategy and tactics...
>

>What do you take, what do you put where, and what's your working plan?
>
>Looking forward to the wisdom & experience of El Grupo...
>
>Robert

Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>