Subject: Celestron 8 2000mm f/10
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 00:08:42 -0500

        I never said which Celestron I have.  I got it last week.  It is a
celestron 8 with a 2000mm f/10 lens and a 1000mm f/11 lens.  If anyone here
has any experience with one, could you please email me privately.  Mine does
not have a manual and any help I can get on the intricacies of it would be a
great help. I messed around with it at the moon an hour ago.  That was truly
amazing!  I can't wait till I can but my camera on it. I need to buy the
adapter that was mentioned by someone here though.  I called a local photo
shop, and they said to tell them the eyepiece size.  I believe it is a  1
1/4 in.  I am not sure so this is why I asking?  Maybe someone here knows.
One more thing, someone here mentioned their exposure times, what was the
lens aperture?   The shop says the setup will run me $80.  Fair?
Thanks, Hal

	Hal Robinson
	Columbia, South Carolina