Subject: Leica History Term paper
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:50:40 -0500

I was just assigned a term paper for a history class.  It deals with an
invention/product and what it has done for its industry.  What better topic
than what Leica has done for photography.  I would appreciate any knowledge
that deals with what leica did in specific times that led/moved photography
into the 20 century.  You get the idea.  Thanks Hal

	Hal Robinson
	Columbia, South Carolina