Subject: Re: M/R
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Mar 97 10:06:49 EST

Doanal Philby wrote:

<<<In my humble experience, the Ms are for working with the flow of things,
SLRs for more formal composition.  This is true whether in color or
Black and White.  The difference between writing with a pencil and paper
and writing on a typewriter.>>>>>

Good morning Donal,

An excellant analogy and when I thought about it and put it to my own shooting
experiences it describes the cameras and how we use them to  a "T".

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant