Subject: Re: M/R
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 08:53:46 -0800

PhotoZone Gallery wrote:

> For great street photography made in color with the M6, see the book
> "American Color" by Constantine Manos.
>
> Herman Krieger

I have and can't believe I forgot.  He has always been a favorite of
mine, especially his material from Greece.

See also "My Fellow Americans" by Archive photographer (and former
Magnum associate) Jeff Jacobson.  Lot of flash assisted photos that show
what can be done even without the "smart" flashes and TTL metering.

Donal Philby
San Diego