Subject: Urgent: Camera stores in Miami?.
From: "Nicolas Levinton" <nicolev@jet.es>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:57:52 +0100

Hi, you might remember that some days ago I posted a message asking for =
info on the Domke F-803 snatchel, and how difficult it was to get it =
here in Spain.=20
Well, a friend of mine is going to be for a couple of days in Miami, so =
I will tell him to buy it for me.
I don=B4t know any photo store there that sells this bag. Could anybody =
point out to me which ones sell it in Miami. Any additional info, such =
as phone number, address, business hours, or internet address, etc.. =
would also be a lot of help.

Thank you very much.

	Nicolas Levinton. Madrid, SPAIN
	nicolev@jet.es