Subject: Domke F-803 snatchel
From: "Nicolas Levinton" <nicolev@jet.es>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 17:56:27 +0100

Hi.

Availability of Domke bags here in Spain, is kind of limited, specially =
concerning colors. I have seen in catalogs and on the web, the Domke =
F-803 snatchel. It looks just as discret and small as I am looking for =
my M6 stuff. From the Spanish distributors it can only be ordered in =
black (No thanks. It looks two much like a laptop case).=20
I think I  am going to order it by mail to the states. I would really =
apreciate any comments of owners on capacity, colors (what=B4s the color =
"navy") , etc.. of this bag and also if anybody could tell me the padded =
inserts recommended (catalog number).

Thank you all.

	Nicolas Levinton. Madrid
	nicolev@jet.es