Subject: Why so few messages? That's easy...
From: Steven Blutter <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:23:16 -0600

Nicolas Levinton wrote:

> Hey friends:
>
> Is there any reason why from receiving 50-60 messages per day from the LUG, these days I am getting 10-15? Any special holidays in the states
or something wron

> Nicolas Levinton. Madrid. SPAIN
> nicolev@jet.es

all these folks are SO off topic i feel like i'm eavesdropping on some
not quite interesting conversation that doesn't get my fullest
attention.  who's fungus is better than who's... leicas in india and the
socioeconomic ramifications of same...(what about HCB's work there)...

i just got a canon vt delux that i'm interested in but got no response.
 the sound of a hundred noses pointing skyward?

Hey, here's a question on topic - - the canon came with that old SM
Elmar 50.  i'm an M guy so don't know SM's at all.  what lens shades
are/were avail. for this?  no i don't have any of the big reference
books.  also wasn't there a device to more conveniently adjust the f:
stops?  anyone got one?  what should i expect to pay?

the lack of messages may be that this group is dominated by a few - but
what the heck - belonging has its price and i for one have been shooting
more since joining - that is the point.  why doesn't anyone post their
pictures here.  i'm getting a scanner the next time they drop in
price/increase dpi... a friendly critique corner would be interesting
sblutter