Subject: Re: Why so few messages? That's easy...
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 17:40:52 -0800 (PST)

At 05:18 PM 21/03/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Check out my Leica pictures on my Web page.  I'd welcome a "friendly
>critique!"  It's not quite finished yet and some links don't work, but the
>pictures are there.  I'd also welcome more talk about photography on the
>Lieca Users Group.  Tina

Tina:

I did just what you said - I took a quick look and I like your Web page. The
photos are a bit small in thumbnail, but when reloaded, the work quite well.

I also prefer to photograph people, rather than scenics. Even though others
on this list find the 'R' series less suitable for such shooting, I get
along fine with my R5.  (Gotta say somthing to keep Leica in this!)

Keep up the good work!

David Young             |  The customer is always right.
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  Stubborn, ignorant perhaps, even
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  abysmally stupid.  But NEVER wrong!