Subject: Re: morality, few messages, Fallacious Argument, WAKE UP!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:35:10 -0800

At 08:42 PM 3/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd been staying away from this discussion of the morality of possessing
>expensive objects like Leicas...
>
>First, some facts: ***Oddmund*** said that most people on the planet do not
>earn as much in their lifetimes as a Leica costs.  This is not true.

You guys are falling into the Oddmund black hole yet again. You ought to
know by now that he doesn't give a damn about Leicas, or even photography.
He puts out a ration of "B*** S***" on the list and then sits back and
watches everyone jump through hoops trying to out Oddmund Oddmund.
Gobble-de-gook! If you use Eudora, use your filters.

Don't waste your time.

Don't waste our time.

Suppress the urge,

Just say no,

Just push DELETE,

There is an Odd Man from France,
Who, on the net, does a dance,
He disgorges his wit,
But is really full of S***,
And (for an unknown reason) leaves everybody in a trance!

Jim