Subject: Re: exposure meter for M series
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:40:00 +0000

> What kind of small exposure meter you use?
>
> 	guido ridoli    (Msistem fan)

When space is at a premium, I use a Gossen Super Pilot. It requires
a PX625 battery but that may not turn out to be such a problem after
all. I haven't tried it with an alkaline battery yet. I still have
mercury batteries in the freezer.

You should be able to find one used. If not, Gossen still makes the
Pilot, which is very small, and is a selenium type so it requires no
battery. I've never used one but it appears to be even smaller than
the Super Pilot.

But my favorite meter is the Sekonic L-408. It's a little bigger but
has a 5 degree spot with viewfinder and incident metering as well. No
need for accessories to use either mode.

Peter Jon White