Subject: Re: exposure meter for M series
From: hmphoto@delphi.com (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 20:57:59 +0500

>I got a M3 cromeDS, M2 crome, M4-P crome 1913-1983, and when I shoot i need
>an exposure meter.I dont like the leicameter , I use a Gossen Lunalite, but
>it is biggest tan M series!!!!!
>What kind of small exposure meter you use?
>
>        guido ridoli    (Msistem fan)
>        Brescia, Italy
>
>        guirid@numerica.it

I personally like the new minolta IVF.  This meter is extremely accurate
for ambient, flash and flash with ambient readings.  It allows selection of
shuter speeds for flash down to 1 sec. and allows use of shutter speeds in
half stop increments.  I have found the Minolta meters to be extreemly
rugged.  I owned a Flashmeter 5 before this and it saw me through the first
10 years of my career which included working news for UPI out of Atlanta,
Ga for several years.  The only reason I no longer have it is because some
sob cut the cord and stole it from me while I was covering a news event in
a wild crowd.
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto