Subject: Leica Digital
From: colin <colinmi@fast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 00:38:06 -0600

Hello,

I just read about Leica's new digital camera to be released in late
1997. If the R8 is any indication, very late 1997.  I believe it's
called the S1 and takes M or R lenses.  It's pretty much a studio camera
and gives 25 million three color pixels.  I just thought I'd pass this
along.

Regarding scanners: I've had an Epson Action Scanner II for about six
months now and have been very pleased with it.  It has more than enough
resolution for the internet and most dye sublimation printers.  The
price is good too--under $400.  Manipulating photographs in Adobe
Photoshop has been very amusing.

Have a good Sunday,

Colin