Subject: Re: Viewfinder for 35 mm
From: The astounding Roy Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 11:26:52 -0500 (EST)

While the suggestion may seem heretical, you might look around for a
non-Leica 5mm or zoom finder.  In my Summaron days, I came across a Canon
finder at the right price that proved satisfactory.  Right now, I'm using
a Tewe 28-135 finder.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart