Subject: Re: Viewfinder for 35 mm
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:20:01 -0500

I have some 35mm finders and the Leica bright line finder is by far the
nicest. I see them around for $300-$400 in really nice condition and as low
as $200 if beat up a little is OK.

A much less expensive alternative is the Canon 35mm finder. Less than $100
(sometimes less than $50) and nice a bright, but without frame lines.

I've also seen some nice no name Japaneese finders for about $35.

All of these are brighter and smaller than the IMARECT from Leica.

(That 2.8 Summaron is a nice piece of glass!)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>