Subject: Hood for 20mm Flektogon?
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 18:18:22 +0100

I have a 20mm/f2.8 CZJ Flektogon that someone kindly converted to Leica
R mount before I found it and I'd like to find a lens hood for it if
possible. It has a 67mm filter thread and normal filters are usable
without vignetting, which is a gift for infrared photography. I wonder
if anyone has any ideas- I assume that the original hood that came with
the lens (if there was one) will be almost impossible to find now. Any
ideas?

Marc- the lens no is 17547- do you (or anyone else) have any idea when
it was made?
- --
JB