Subject: brain dead
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:10:30 +1000

Dear Paul,
>I took a look at your site. The Noctilux info would be a great reasource
for someone looking for information about the lens. You should register
your site with Yahoo and some of the major search engines, if you have
not already.

I think you may have been talking about my homepage and not Ben's. I took
down the old portfolio's because the server limits my available space. I
left the titles in case someone was interested in the history of the site
or wanted to contact me about them. I'll remove the underlining, thanks.

Driving on the left side of the road is normal for us as well and I love
cricket. We are currently playing the South Africans. But none of the books
I have in Australia or from UK has the spine printed this way. Not
important, but just unusual.

I don't really know how to register with Yahoo, and am really just beinning
to learn about html. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm only sorry the shots
are not as well reproduced as I would like. I'll probably have to get into
Kodak Photo CD more often as my Nikon Coolscan and I are not yet "in-tune".

Alastair Firkin