Subject: upcoming visitation
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:46:48 +1000

LUGnuts,

It is time I began to plan for my trip to the USA. I'm due in Boston on May
1 to spend a week there, a week in Chicago and a week in NYC. I'm looking
for some suggestions. Exhibitions, photographic spots of interest, any
tutorial sessions, good camera stores new and second-hand etc. In short the
photonuts tour de North eastern American Cities.

With reference to the tutorial sessions or photographic expeditions, have
any of you had experience with any of these tours to Africa, South America
or elsewhere and which companies and people are reliable and offer the best
value?

Well as we drift into autumn and the weather becomes colder, I think of
crossing the equator and soaking up your good weather ;-)

Alastair Firkin