Subject: Re: 35mm sumaron ????
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:01:01 -0500

You do have the wrong adapter. There are three different adapters. The one
you need will be marked for 35mm. Unscrew yours and you wll see on the
front that it is for 50mm. This lens was made for the screw mount cameras
and was contemopary with the IIIc and later (if memory serves correctly.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>