Subject: digital wars
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 22:22:56 +1000

Jack,
>From: Jack Milton <jmilton@agate.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 97 22:17:43 -0500
Subject: Picture quality and monitors (no Leica content!)

 I went through the problem of poor picture quality on some monitors =
when we were setting up our web site at the newspaper I work at. =
Here's some of what I learned.

Great post, thanks very much. I'll certainly get onto the Gamma from
Photoshop and try all of you suggestions. I've just bought the Photoshop
"bible", having become convinced that my problems will need to be solved as
a "Post scanning" phase rather than adjusting the scanners too much

Thanks again

Alastair Firkin