Subject: Re: Message vs Medium -- It Ain't the Camera
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:02:52 -0500

Oddmund: Varf=F6r s=E4ger du det? Vi alla tycker om dig, ja g=F6ra det i=
 varje fall.
(min svenska =E4r mycket d=E5lig) - sorry

BTW several LUGers have reported acquiring a Gitzo 126 tripod.  Acting on
their advice I just bought one with a Kaiser small professional ball head
(From Kirk Enterprises - was treated nicely and prices were pretty good.  A
little more expensive than B&H, but shipping was less and they seemed more
personable)

I really like it for the M camera - I should have done it a long time ago,
but just got rid of my 10# or so Bogen.  Can't believe how small it is - and
light (3 1/2#) and very sturdy and steady for its size. This is one I will
take with me and use.

Now I can take some more pics of the comet, if it ever stops raining here.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK